IBM Rational Asset Manager - IBM Rational Software - ISW - Australian IBM Premier Business Partner Actions
Rational Asset Manager
Library system for your assets
Rational Asset Manager is your definitive library management system for cataloging, organising, managing and (re)using all assets associated with your project delivery, including business, technology and software.
Benefits & Features
Reduce costs of development, IT maintenance and training
- Automated cataloguing of assets makes the process of creating, maintain and finding assets easier for all stakeholders.
- Powerful search capabilities are simple for any user.
- New asset notifications keep everyone up to date.
- Audit reporting makes it easier to understand use of assets and resources.
Manage risk better through automation
- Automated review boards and policy enforcement makes compliance easier to manage.
- Reduces personnel and time required for review processes.
Easier identification and evaluation of assets and resources
- Business Intelligence reports provide visibility of resource allocation and resulting business value.
- Track asset usage and feedback for reporting purposes.
- Search for assets using advanced search, keyword search, filters, user-defined categories and tags.
- Find what you need with the search engine indexing local and remote assets.
Improve productivity through collaboration
- Collaboration capabilities will bring minimise global disparities and improve development visibility.
- Rate assets, raise discussions, report problems and make requests.
- RSS feeds of library activity.
Complete security management
- Manage access based on groups, roles, users or asset types.