Workflow-Xpress - Workflow Management - ISW Software Actions
Flexible and functional workflow
Whether you require sequential, parallel, or adhoc workflow, you can easily create and change workflow to meet your business processes in minutes with Workflow-Xpress.
Rapidly create and maintain complex workflow business processes without the need for complex code
- Simply embed the workflow engine into your current database forms and you can add virtually any combination of workflow that you can imagine.
Simple workflow set up
- Each stage of the workflow is defined by what happens on entering a stage, what happens during the stage, and what happens at the completion of the stage. Simply configure each stage and link it to the next stage of the business process and the workflow is setup.
Anyone can use Workflow-Xpress
- Developed over a number of years and extensively tested on real world applications, ISW are confident that it can meet the workflow requirements of any organisation.
Keep it simple or get fancy
- Designed with basic Notes developers in mind that may have limited development skills, Workflow-Xpress allows you to build forms, views, and the look and feel of the application with no restrictions. Then embed the workflow engine while the complex code required for workflow is provided.
- For the more experienced developers that can write code it has the flexibility to include and trigger complex agents and other processes as required by more sophisticated applications.
9 reasons to choose Workflow-Xpress
1) 100% pure Domino. Unlike some other providers Workflow-Xpress does not require server add-ins or additional client software. It runs on standard Domino servers and Notes clients.
2) Choose your directory. You can simply use the Domino Directory or use the provided HR & Roles database to define your organisational roles, relations and structures. Alternatively you can use a completely separate directory of your own!!
3) Manage complex workflow. Parallel, sequential, adhoc, or even a combination of these means that you can define any workflow process you can imagine.
4) It's great code that really works! Developed over a number of years and tested with both small and large organisations including Government Departments.
5) Quick upgrades. As the Workflow Engine is template based it is simple and quick to upgrade to new versions. With 6 monthly releases this is essential. Simply replace your templates and let the design refresh through all of your workflow applications.
6) What happens when someone goes on leave or is sick? Many workflow processes simply stop until that person returns. Well not with Workflow-Xpress. Simply allocate a substitute and automatically all workflow notifications/authorities are transferred to that person. The workflow can just continue as normaly keeping your business running.
7) Extensive security capabilities. Leverages the security built into Notes and Domino. If required documents can be hidden from all users except those that are involved with the specific process. Even in public databases documents can be restricted to specific individuals or groups.
8) Update without recoding. The most compelling reason for going with Workflow-Xpress is the ease in which you can modify and update workflow processes. In every business processes change overtime so the ability to update a process without the need for recoding is a major plus.
9) Backed by experience. Workflow-Xpress is backed by ISW, a leading Australian IBM Premier Business Partner with over 15 years experience in Lotus Notes.